Buy a Home with The Joe Harvey Team
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will make, with long-term financial ramifications. It calls for many informed decisions and good advice from an experienced real estate team. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and experience of the Joe Harvey Team.
Why the Joe Harvey Team is the best team to buy the right home for you:
- We will help you determine how much home you can actually afford. We can suggest additional ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods. We can also introduce you to a mortgage counselor and arrange to have you “pre-approved” which can improve your negotiating position and enable you to achieve your home-buying objectives faster and with less stress.
- Providing client level services, we can work for you as a buyer’s agent and help negotiate the best price and terms for you. Or, we can serve as a seller’s sub-agent (or disclosed dual agent), acting as a liaison between you and the seller to present offers and counteroffers until an agreement is reached.
- We will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- We have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- We can suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- We can supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- We can help familiarize you with the closing process and we will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- We can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.